Help me I'm addicted to CZ's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsdubois00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I have an addiction to CZ's now - I just purchased my 2nd one in less than 4 days...

HELPPPPPP

What are your 2 cents on CZ's?

Everything I read seems to be very positive - the only negative I see is the trigger's usually need a tad work (that is what Angus is around for) and the slides don't have a lot of surface area.

Brandon

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the only true way is to help yourself! You can start by giving me a CZ75B If you have one this will help you in the best of ways and will prove your not in need of professional help!! It's sad that it had to come to this but you don't want to be on that hoarders show on discovery.

bsdubois00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the only true way is to help yourself! You can start by giving me a CZ75B If you have one this will help you in the best of ways and will prove your not in need of professional help!! It's sad that it had to come to this but you don't want to be on that hoarders show on discovery.

HAHA Could you imagine someone on horders with a house full of guns LOL

I actually don't have a 75B - just a 75d compact and a 75b sp01 phantom LOL so technically no original B here BUT I may get one soon just for the heck of it....

OK Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take a deep breath and relax. Carefully place all your CZ's close to one another and leave them alone. Set the mood by candles and a Barry White CD. Do not look at them for several weeks. When you check you should have a litter of little CZ's. Well I going to try it with my Glocks as soon as I get a CD LOL!

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This coming from a guy who is addicted to S&W revolver's an Walther pistols.
Your screwed, there is no help, and all you can do is buy more. So go ahead and start pinching those pennies!! You will buy more!! :rollingla :rollingla :rollingla :rollingla

bitterdaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started buying their old surplus guns (CZ). Went from there, only gets worse.:pms2:

No kidding. Wait til you get a look at their bolt guns, see a Czech made VZ-58 up close, and handle some of the surplus pistols! It never stops! I thought my CZ-85B was about as good as it could get until I picked up a blued original '85 model CZ-75...........:w000t:

Latest posts

Top Bottom