Help Me Understand...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why if some nut case runs amock and kills some kids in a school with a gun, and you still support gun ownership, they say you should be shot! But let's think a bit, if the nut case shooter would have survived, the same people that say that you pro gun guys should be shot, would be defending this nutcase and protesting if he got the death penalty!

Why a TV channel, Discovery, has as their top plugged show, Amish Mafia. Where the main characters threaten and carry out violent acts against persons and their property...all against the laws of this land. Another show gloryifying the making, selling and I'm sure not paying taxes on the cosiderable amounts of money made making Moonshine while running and hiding from law enforcement personnel, again all against the laws of this land. But the same channel feels motivated to pull all firearm related shows. You know the shows with law abiding, tax paying characters.

Why an outdoors canted channel, NBC Outdoors would pull all firearm related shows, you know the ones with competitive shootes, the ones that train, exhibit more disipline, preach safety and abide by morals, ethics and oh yeah, the laws of this land. Again these shows are pulled, but the man network shows and makes tons of money on shoot 'em up shows.

Why I feel that these two networks have lumped all firearm enthusiast into the same group as ganstah's, lunatics, and every other type of rogue bastard known to man, because we exercise our Constitutional right and abide by the law, pay the excise taxes and conduct ourselfs with honor and respect.

I'm confused and would like an explaination.

Last edited by a moderator:

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Communist standard issue tactics. Destroy the moral fabric and eliminate potential resistance. Even the ChiComs, who murdered millions with firearms, are egging on the disarmament of America.

It would make it a lot safer for them when they take over....

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Communist standard issue tactics. Destroy the moral fabric and eliminate potential resistance. Even the ChiComs, who murdered millions with firearms, are egging on the disarmament of America.

It would make it a lot safer for them when they take over....

Well put. Mr. Alinsky call your office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom