Henschman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've met Daniel at last summer's Run n Gun but had no idea he was an attorney. Glad to hear everything worked out.

By the way...any details about this summer's Run n Gun?

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Hell, just his hard work and commitment to making Appleseeds in Oklahoma successful alone make him worthy of praise, admiration and commendation IMHO.

I'm not surprised at all to hear it is the same way he conducts himself in his professional life.

He's a good dude, alright and the dude abides.

sd.keepcalm_o_matic.co.uk_i_keep_calm_the_dude_abides.png

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've met Daniel at last summer's Run n Gun but had no idea he was an attorney. Glad to hear everything worked out.

By the way...any details about this summer's Run n Gun?

I don't want to derail this, but Dan and I will do a walk-over on April 12th, and should have a few details to announce shortly thereafter.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to derail this, but Dan and I will do a walk-over on April 12th, and should have a few details to announce shortly thereafter.
So you're going to do a walk over on the 12th and you're going to have a big announcement thereafter? You're secret is safe with me, but I'm absolutely giddy with excitement. I know it took a hell of a lot of guts to admit that, and it took a mighty big man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom