Here Kitty Kitty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. here's my son holding a nice cat i got a few weeks ago
ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae253_dlbleak_Image0097.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking cat, electronic call or mouth ? Up close and personal or long distance snipe ? Do tell ..please details

actually no call at all. it was doe season and i was walking to a box blind that is in a finger of weeds and crp going out in to a wheatfield. i walked past a dead pheasant then kickd up two coveys of quail and about 6 hens and a rooster.i'm thinking i need to get the dog over here with all these birds.

he had hearded all those birds into that finger for a little dinner. it was about 4pm in the afternoon. i got settled in the stand just in time to see him cutting across the wheat. at first i thought i was a fawn because of its size. one look through the scope and i made me decision. it was early enough that it wouldn't mess up the does.one shot with the 30-06 at 165 yrds. it was texas heart shot and not one bit of the hide was damaged.

Latest posts

Top Bottom