Hernia Surgery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
good luck,enjoy those giant purple balls

Thanks man, appreciate the "vision" - going to Wally World to stock up on bags of frozen peas per above suggestion. Gives new meaning to the term..."freezin' my nuts off"...especailly when it's like 110 outside!

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had both sides done the first time. Pretty sore but,I could walk fully upright which surprised the nurses. I had one side done with the scope the next time. I wasn't sore at all after that one. The last one was done similar to the first one. For some reason they didn't offer the scope surgery anymore. I just had my eighth surgery a month ago. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery. I've owned a G26 and a PM9. If you would want me to come by and pick them up and break them in ,just let me know . I bought a Para Carry 6.45 off a member today and will have to take it out for trigger time anyway. Best of luck Joel. Profreedomokie

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My husband had both sides of his groin reinforced in '01. If you are laying flat, DO NOT sit straight up. Roll to your side and lift yourself up with your arms (like a pregnant woman.) Don't forget to have a few bags of frozen peas around for ice packs. Your junk will thank you. Best of luck!
Maggie is spot on with this advise. I learned real quick the right and wrong way to get out of bed when I had my inguinal hernia repaired. I still use this method to get out of bed to this day and my surgery was 11 years ago (it's habit now). If you can, have someone to stay with you the first couple of days to help you get up and down. I was glad that I still lived my my parents when I had my surgery. I was so stiff and sore, I could barely get out of the bed and it took a little bit before I could straighten up. Dad had to help keep me upright a few times. I never had swollen purple balls though. I just remember the bad tearing feeling I got the first couple if times I tried sitting up on my own - bad idea. Just take it easy and relax.

Latest posts

Top Bottom