He's back!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the video was made in the early spring. And it looks also like he shot up some glass jars and bottles there; as the owner of two dogs that ended up with cut paws due to some broken glass in the tall grass by the side of the road, I'm not impressed.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the video was made in the early spring. And it looks also like he shot up some glass jars and bottles there; as the owner of two dogs that ended up with cut paws due to some broken glass in the tall grass by the side of the road, I'm not impressed.

He is also not really Russian.

But I still like the guy, he's just plan stupid, or he has HUGE gonads

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Since it was on private land where he's shot a tom I glass already I'm okay with it. It's not like he was throwing beer bottles out of his window like some idiots out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom