hey 22lr hoarders!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two of the Remington 550 round boxes that I have no need for. If anyone wants to TAKE A CHILD shooting and doesn't have ANY ammo, pm me and you can have it for free. Obviously I won't know if you're telling me the truth or not so I'm going on the honor system here. Due to all the new members who seem to jump straight to the classifieds, you must have 200+ posts or have done business with me previously. First two people to pm with those conditions get one box each.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got several boxes (had long before the frenzy) but I don't consider it hoarding. I've got kids and g-kids that have habits that I need to feed since I'm the one that started it all. :)
Went thru couple hundred rounds today.

You went to your ammo place, and bought a box when you went in to shop. Next time, you bought another box. Great Idea, keeping a little money flowing into the stores that support us.

Those that don't shoot a hundred rounds a year going into walmart and cleaning their shelves is disgusting. You know who you are. Folks that have kids that can't shoot really appreciate your actions.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two of the Remington 550 round boxes that I have no need for. If anyone wants to TAKE A CHILD shooting and doesn't have ANY ammo, pm me and you can have it for free.
Define child. I've got several g-kids that enjoy shooting.
Just kidding. They enjoy shooting but I've got their ammo.
Seriously though, that is a very gracious gesture.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think about the kids man!!! How the hell we gonna get them hooked when there's no ammo.
Think about them Xmas rifles with no ammo.

Yeah like they'll ever quit making 22s

Ya know, everyone is just getting in on the frenzy. Some sell over priced AR's while others are buying what they can for the future.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You went to your ammo place, and bought a box when you went in to shop. Next time, you bought another box. Great Idea, keeping a little money flowing into the stores that support us.

Those that don't shoot a hundred rounds a year going into walmart and cleaning their shelves is disgusting. You know who you are. Folks that have kids that can't shoot really appreciate your actions.

Hit me up if you need some 22

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hit me up if you need some 22

Appreciate the offer. Like Kid Glock, when going into the ammo depot in Ponca (walmart) I bought a box of 550 Federals on occasion. I have plenty to keep me supplied, but was making a general comment to those that are hoarders, and clean out the shelves, disrespecting the other shooters that have not done that, possibly to financial restrictions.

They just want to get some ammo and go out to shoot with kids/family/friends. The hoarders don't allow that to happen because of their personal desire to be selfish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom