Hey Reloaders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As stated previously i use HP38 for 38 loads and H110 for 357 mag. Also use HP38 for my 45ACP. Been my go to powder for many years, tried others but always went back to old faithful. None were as accurate and consistent velocity as HP38/Win 231.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always had good luck with Unique once they cleaned it up. Not the top of the line but worked in every handgun round I loaded.
I love Unique. Use it in pistol and shotgun rounds. Yes, it was once dirty, but not so now.
Speaking of shotgun rounds, it appears reloading shotshells is once again viable with current pricing and availability.
I have the RCBS Grand progressive reloader from my old trap shooting days along with about 100 pounds of shot from #4 to #7 1/2.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2400 for the 357,41 and 44 mag, Bullseye for 38spl.
Elmer Keith was an Angel from heaven.
Standard 2.7gr Bullseye behind a 148gr WC and an 8lb
jug, well you do the math.

Gonna take more than 20,000 primers and bullets to use up all that Bullseye. I hope you have some heirs to leave the leftover powder, primers, and bullets to after you've gone to that great big shooting range above the clouds! 8 pounds at 2.7 grains is generational. :clap3::fullauto:

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom