Hey S.E. Oklahoma..OSA folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of bad things happen over in Eastern Oklahoma. Most folks over there are as good as gold, but there is an element over there that make a living by skirting the law. Lots of dope grown (weed for you younger folks), some of it by illegals, who booby trap the national forests. Some fringe cults, and other loners. There was even a compound that was reported to be an islamic training camp. I'd bet these folks were just at the wrong place at the wrong time, saw something that they shouldn't have. I hope I'm wrong and they are in the witness protection program or they just decided to chuck the old life and become someone new. Another good reason for concealed carry.

slade1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I've lived here for 15 yrs. and it's not a good idea to go wandering around the woods with out some back up. I carry anytime I go out, what with the "cookers" making dope and folks doing who knows what. All the snakes don't slither on the ground.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not forgotten about their story and wondered the same things. For some reason this story sparked interest in me, and it becomes more mysterious since the main stream media has forgotton about it. I can understand maybe the mother, or father or a child coming up missing. Its pretty strange that the whole family is gone and without a trace. Its been too long to have hope that they are ok, I just wish they could be found a laid to rest peacefully.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually have a theory on things like this, but I don't have a clue on this one. Way too many possibilities, way too many weird things happened.

One of the strangest cases of this type I can remember. Sad deal, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom