Hey Tulsa......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Tulsa,

My brothers and sisters in the Tulsa area I need some "liquor" help from you!!

I go to a website.....http://sourmashmanifesto.com/.....the person who runs it...Jason Pyle,
gives great advice and ratings on different types of American bourbon and whiskey.

Well, in his latest review he rates a bourbon that cannot be found in the OKC area.
For that matter, the distributors/wholesalers of alcohol might be the same ones as in the OKC area and Tulsa may not have it.

**I will get with my Houston buddies and see if its in S.E.Texas**

All my request is.....when you go to your favorite liquor store in and around Tulsa,
see if they have....Very Old Barton..Bottled in Bond.

*** IT MUST have Bottled in Bond above the name!!

**NOT- Hand Crafted above the name!!

The next time you visit your favorite liquor store.....if you would.....just glance over at the American Bourbon/Whiskey area and see if they have it!!??

If so....would you PM me or post WHAT store you saw it in so I can contact them!! please!!

I would appreciate it very much!!!!

Here is a picture of the item in question:

Very Old Barton...Bottled in Bond.

[Broken External Image]

Thanks!!!
Cohiba

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe larkin us correct, but I have purchased Buffalo Trace at a store here and believe it also is not supposed to be distributed here. So anything is possible. I will keep my eyes open.

Last edited:

marvin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Larkinmusic is correct Buffalo Trace should only be available in Liters, and I would imagine what the OP is looking for would be very hard to come by. I've only seen a few "bottled in bond" bottles in all the stores I've been in(I've been in a few to say the least), and they were Old Charter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom