Hi, I'm new here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats man! We moved here from Oregon a year ago on Sept 9th. Time flies when you’re free! Also, I have a route I run for work down south and drive by Liberty all the time off of 75. Decided to swing in there Wednesday to see the town. City hall is pretty massive considering the population 😉

But seriously it is a nice little place that feels way more secluded than it is. Happy for you!

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats man! We moved here from Oregon a year ago on Sept 9th. Time flies when you’re free! Also, I have a route I run for work down south and drive by Liberty all the time off of 75. Decided to swing in there Wednesday to see the town. City hall is pretty massive considering the population 😉

But seriously it is a nice little place that feels way more secluded than it is. Happy for you!
Yeah. It's rural but not too rural. 15 minutes north of Okmulgee and 30 minutes south of Tulsa. 12 minutes to Bixby and 15 minutes to Glenpool. Good location for me.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats man! We moved here from Oregon a year ago on Sept 9th. Time flies when you’re free
Yeah. It's rural but not too rural. 15 minutes north of Okmulgee and 30 minutes south of Tulsa. 12 minutes to Bixby and 15 minutes to Glenpool. Good location for me.
precisely. I bet you can get some good deer on your property too! Easy meat in the pot

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moving in this weekend!
Congrats, Aldi and Sprouts are the only places with decent sourdough and Franz 9grain has no equivalent here. Braums buttermilk bread is magnificent though. Seriously go to Braums, it's like a cross between In&Out, Trader Joes and Thrifty Ice cream. Trader Joes are few and far between here but do exist and dutch bros has began colonization of the region.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dutch Bros started in Grants Pass Oregon. Back in Oregon, McMinnville is the town we’d do most everything in and they have three. I like them for a sweet drink but man their prices have just gone insane.
I'm not a huge fan but understand they are an institution for Oregonians. I really miss my local shop. Oklahoma also has a distinct lack of stripper coffee.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan but understand they are an institution for Oregonians. I really miss my local shop. Oklahoma also has a distinct lack of stripper coffee.
Stripper coffee. What’s so funny with the debauchery and lack of morals in the PNW, there was a huge controversy over bikini baristas. And I’m like, really? That’s what you guys are upset about? Since I’ve been here I’ve noticed that there is a lacking of good drive through coffee places

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stripper coffee. What’s so funny with the debauchery and lack of morals in the PNW, there was a huge controversy over bikini baristas. And I’m like, really? That’s what you guys are upset about? Since I’ve been here I’ve noticed that there is a lacking of good drive through coffee places
Naked men in leather mask being paraded in front of children = progressive and morally upright.

Girl serving coffee in lingerie = OMG there's a school a mile away children might see.

The police also seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time doing "prostitution stings" on the bikini establishments. Must have been a nice assignment.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not seen that many strip clubs at all. Had so many in Portland. Not that I go to them but, do they allow those here?
Can they show pink tonsils here??
Portland was highest per capita in the country for strip clubs while it's older prudish sister Seattle had like 3 not really my scene but I know they exist here and are even an acceptable place to do business in some scenarios.

Latest posts

Top Bottom