hipshot is the MAN!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to publicly thank hipshot here and give a huge +100000 for his work.

He came over and changed my locks for me on a moments notice a few weeks ago and I have to tell you... they are the absolutely smoothest operating locks I have EVER had in my life on any door. TOP NOTCH work and besides that, D is a great guy to boot.

If you need any locksmith work done, give him a yell... you will find none better.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I also had him change locks for me on one of my houses and the locks are extremely smooth.
I should probably have him come by my house and fix this front door lock. Feels like gravel when the key goes in.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also had him change locks for me on one of my houses and the locks are extremely smooth.
I should probably have him come by my house and fix this front door lock. Feels like gravel when the key goes in.

That's how mine were before hipshot changed them. I almost thought that my key was going to get stuck every time I used it.

I had used a different locksmith here in town the last time I changed them and before I knew hipshot. I'll never go with anyone else from this point forward.

Latest posts

Top Bottom