hog hunting questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who was the guy on this site a year or two ago that hunted one down and chased it into the river with a knife? Remember that one?

If your interested, I can hook you up with a site, where they take dogs to bay them, and use knives to kill them.
Anything less makes you less of a man.

I guess I'm just a wennie, but I don't want to get that close.:blush:

SteveStarcher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who was the guy on this site a year or two ago that hunted one down and chased it into the river with a knife? Remember that one?

Are ya'll talking bout me?
Funny I aint been on here basically since then. I just got on here today after seeing crossbows at academy, wondering what was up with that.
It was actually my dogs that chased it into the river, I just followed with knife, if it's me you're talking about.
Here's the story for anyone who missed it:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=57165712&blogId=456334043
I haven't done a whole lot of hog dog hunting since then but the two times we did find hogs the hog won. I had to tote my lead dog out one time with a punctured lung, he survived. Then we ran into a 400 or so pound monster. He put a few cuts on my help dog and I put a few 10mm holes in him but we never found him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom