Holder-those who against us are racist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too. I have an honest friend who admits he hates Obama simply because he is black. I don't think my friend is unique.

No... it saddens me to see some of the attacks some people use. I know there are still plenty of people out there who use derogatory terms regarding the President and his family. Stand on issues, on policies, even on character. But making comments like "dropping the kids at the pool" in reference to Obama and his family - yes, this was a very very active member here... whom I lost an incredible amount of respect for at that point (I think he got a 3-day vacation for that one, too) - is reprehensible and disgusting.

And I'd like to see the same people make the same reference to my face in regards to my family. It's chickenshit, it's cowardly and it's indicative of a lack of one's own moral character. And yes, current member, you know whom you are... I called it at the time and I've not forgotten it.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Me too. I have an honest friend who admits he hates Obama simply because he is black. I don't think my friend is unique.

That is a pretty stupid reason. There are more, I fear though, who blindly support him because of being black. Many think he was elected because of his color. I think any democrat would have won in 2008 unless the gop had a great candidate. It is a shame though.

No... it saddens me to see some of the attacks some people use. I know there are still plenty of people out there who use derogatory terms regarding the President and his family. Stand on issues, on policies, even on character. But making comments like "dropping the kids at the pool" in reference to Obama and his family - yes, this was a very very active member here... whom I lost an incredible amount of respect for at that point (I think he got a 3-day vacation for that one, too) - is reprehensible and disgusting.

And I'd like to see the same people make the same reference to my face in regards to my family. It's chickenshit, it's cowardly and it's indicative of a lack of one's own moral character. And yes, current member, you know whom you are... I called it at the time and I've not forgotten it.

that is pretty crappy. I hate to say though I am sure Obama has helped lots of people become racist or more racist. That does not make it right, but when you hear people argue about how racist the country is and we have a black president and AG you kind of say they are crying wolf. To say racism does not exist is foolish. To say its all white people or mostly white people is just as foolish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom