Holder-those who against us are racist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
BBC News is just about the closest to impartial/unbias news you can get around here. It's ironic, but true. They've literally fired reporters for editorial comments mid-broadcast.

The firings may be true but the BBC has an institutional bias just as strong as any American news source - sorry I am not seduced by the Queen's English and their somewhat more mannerly approach.

This. I lived over the pond a year and was amazed at the slant I noticed about American "news" reported by the Brits.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If being against Obama means you are racist I will wear that like a badge of honor. I dont agree that people are racist, but if those supporting him are not racist then those who dont support him must be the oppostite.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of this is transitory. The census reported that in 2012 Hispanics constituted 17% of the population, making them the largest minority. Look at this as a trend. The majority are Democrats and the ones here illegally will have children born here, as US citizens, who will mostly vote Democrat when they come of age. Now, bear with me. Eventually the Democratic Party will become predominantly Hispanic. The current values of the Democratic Party will change.

Edit: The views of extremists like Holder won't hold with the changing demographic within the Democratic Party.

Last edited:

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Noway man. Reno wasnt a joke. I aint forgot Ruby Ridge or Waco. Holder is a saint compared to that old sow.

I am shocked he has not done anything like that yet. I really think Holder will use force against those telling buses with illegals on them they don't want them here. I would not put the crown on reno yet. I think Holder will overtake her.

Damn its rare, but we agree here.

It wouldn't work because the American people are stupid. Their attention span is so pathetically short, they don't even remember what the original complaint was. As soon as the bobblehead says "racist", their pea brains automatically shift to "why are you a racist Mr. Complainer?". The average American news consumer couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the bottom! :(

Very true. Remember Obama was elected twice as proof of how stupid americans are

All of this is transitory. The census reported that in 2012 Hispanics constituted 17% of the population, making them the largest minority. Look at this as a trend. The majority are Democrats and the ones here illegally will have children born here, as US citizens, who will mostly vote Democrat when they come of age. Now, bear with me. Eventually the Democratic Party will become predominantly Hispanic. The current values of the Democratic Party will change.

Edit: The views of extremists like Holder won't hold with the changing demographic within the Democratic Party.

I have been telling people this for awhile. I think there is going to be some real issues with blacks and latinos over uncle sugars purse. Reality latinos ( including my family) are family oriented and have many qualities that are great for America. The problem is starting out breaking into the country really makes it hard to have hope. I think the main things Hispanics will change in the democratic party is abortion on demand and support for gay marriage. Maybe a little more lenient toward Christianity as democrats are hostile to it.

Sadly most seem to support bigger government and are not big into gun rights so I don't think it will help the second much. I hope I am wrong.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am shocked he has not done anything like that yet. I really think Holder will use force against those telling buses with illegals on them they don't want them here. I would not put the crown on reno yet. I think Holder will overtake her.

Damn its rare, but we agree here.

Very true. Remember Obama was elected twice as proof of how stupid americans are

I have been telling people this for awhile. I think there is going to be some real issues with blacks and latinos over uncle sugars purse. Reality latinos ( including my family) are family oriented and have many qualities that are great for America. The problem is starting out breaking into the country really makes it hard to have hope. I think the main things Hispanics will change in the democratic party is abortion on demand and support for gay marriage. Maybe a little more lenient toward Christianity as democrats are hostile to it.

Sadly most seem to support bigger government and are not big into gun rights so I don't think it will help the second much. I hope I am wrong.

I think it's more a reflection of priorities. What is the best way he can hurt the evil white man? Killing a handful of separatist rednecks? Or siphoning billions of dollars out of the economy by going after finacial institutions, large corporations and expat Americans, which are almost exclusively viewed as "old white guy" enterprises?

I'm not saying that I support tax evasion, unscrupulous business practices or any other illegal activity. What I'm saying is that under Holder's watch, DoJ priorities have been realigned along racist boundaries. DoJ doesn't address the New Black Panthers or illegal immigration issues, but they're damn sure going to get those rich, "racist" white people who don't agree with Obama! :(

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think it's more a reflection of priorities. What is the best way he can hurt the evil white man? Killing a handful of separatist rednecks? Or siphoning billions of dollars out of the economy by going after finacial institutions, large corporations and expat Americans, which are almost exclusively viewed as "old white guy" enterprises?

I'm not saying that I support tax evasion, unscrupulous business practices or any other illegal activity. What I'm saying is that under Holder's watch, DoJ priorities have been realigned along racist boundaries. DoJ doesn't address the New Black Panthers or illegal immigration issues, but they're damn sure going to get those rich, "racist" white people who don't agree with Obama! :(

There is a double standard and most wont see it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom