Holster Fart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iwant1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sitting in church wearing my crossbreed made out of Cow Hide. I'm in the normal sitting position and lean over to rest my elbows on my knees and...a nice gentle, but audible..*rip* occurs. Heads turn toward me from the other pews and I'm looking around as if it wasn't me... My holster farted! Has anyone had this happen? I custom make Crossbreed holsters out of Horse hide and they dont sqeak as much, but the Cow Hide is noisy. Are there any solutions?
I believe it is the kydex clips rubbing against the leather.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sitting in church wearing my crossbreed made out of Cow Hide. I'm in the normal sitting position and lean over to rest my elbows on my knees and...a nice gentle, but audible..*rip* occurs. Heads turn toward me from the other pews and I'm looking around as if it wasn't me... My holster farted! Has anyone had this happen? I custom make Crossbreed holsters out of Horse hide and they dont sqeak as much, but the Cow Hide is noisy. Are there any solutions?
I believe it is the kydex clips rubbing against the leather.

Liar! How dare you lie in church. You know damn good and well it wasnt the holster.

I order all my Xbreeds with the horse hide,... I still get squeaks out of it, but nothing loud enough to draw disgusted attention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom