Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. The only disadvantage I see is that once you recognize a threat, you have to roll over and "cross draw" the pistol.

I like the ones that have a plate that you slide between the mattress and springs and the holster hangs down beside the bed and all you have to do is slide your arm down beside the bed to get it. It's covered up and concealed if you want to leave it there after the bed is made.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FireCop203 said:
Not a bad idea. The only disadvantage I see is that once you recognize a threat, you have to roll over and "cross draw" the pistol.

I like the ones that have a plate that you slide between the mattress and springs and the holster hangs down beside the bed and all you have to do is slide your arm down beside the bed to get it. It's covered up and concealed if you want to leave it there after the bed is made.

Even then it's still on my left side so its in my off hand. This is not perfect, but much closer than my night stand that is just a little far from reach.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just wear your holster to bed, problem solved

Latest posts

Top Bottom