Holtzclaw Verdict

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look, i don't like the guy any more than anyone else. He's a scumbag, absolutely.

But i think it's going a little far to call for his death. He rapes black women, but he's not a murderer.

I'd pull the trigger on his rapist ass myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look, i don't like the guy any more than anyone else. He's a scumbag, absolutely.

But i think it's going a little far to call for his death. He rapes black women, but he's not a murderer.

Ummm....

Ok, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut here. The longer this goes on, the more I think we're being trolled.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ummm....

Ok, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut here. The longer this goes on, the more I think we're being trolled.

Just because i don't want to be part of some internet lynch mob doesn't mean i'm a troll.

He's a rapist who takes advantage of women of underprivileged minority groups. He's a sick scumbag by anyone's definition. But that doesn't mean we should hang him.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because i don't want to be part of some internet lynch mob doesn't mean i'm a troll.

He's a rapist who takes advantage of women of underprivileged minority groups. He's a sick scumbag by anyone's definition. But that doesn't mean we should hang him.

Takes advantage of women?:scratch: He f*cked women against their will, soon, very soon he will a whole new understanding of his crimes.

Hey, maybe he's your kind of guy, but the rest of us want him banged and hanged.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

As opposed to Asian, Hispanic or Caucasian women? Are black women more immune to the trauma of rape? This is the second post I've seen that pointed his victims out as being black. WTF does that have to do with anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As opposed to Asian, Hispanic or Caucasian women? Are black women more immune to the trauma of rape? This is the second post I've seen that pointed his victims out as being black. WTF does that have to do with anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, black women are not more immune or susceptible to rape than caucasian, hispanic or Asian women.

I point it out because i believe he specifically targeted minority women. Either he has a thing for black chicks, or he targeted them because he thought black chicks were an easier target. That's what i think, and i think that makes it somewhat of an added crime. A factor that should weigh on his sentence, in my opinion.

Takes advantage of women?:scratch: He f*cked women against their will, soon, very soon he will a whole new understanding of his crimes.

Hey, maybe he's your kind of guy, but the rest of us want him banged and hanged.

So not only condoning what amounts to murder, but supporting rape as a form of punishment. Maybe we should just rape all sex offenders and then kill them, is that your solution?

I like your use of ad hominem there as well. Trying to say that because I don't believe rapists should be raped and murdered that I must be "his kind of guy."

It comes across as a false dichotomy. You either support my extreme punishments or you support rape. "You're either with me or against me!"

I'm not in support of mob justice or inhumane punishments. That does not mean I support this individuals actions. As I've clearly stated many times that I do not.

Do you believe in the constitution, sir? What about the eighth amendment?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, black women are not more immune or susceptible to rape than caucasian, hispanic or Asian women.

I point it out because i believe he specifically targeted minority women. Either he has a thing for black chicks, or he targeted them because he thought black chicks were an easier target. That's what i think, and i think that makes it somewhat of an added crime. A factor that should weigh on his sentence, in my opinion.

So not only condoning what amounts to murder, but supporting rape as a form of punishment. Maybe we should just rape all sex offenders and then kill them, is that your solution?

I like your use of ad hominem there as well. Trying to say that because I don't believe rapists should be raped and murdered that I must be "his kind of guy."

It comes across as a false dichotomy. You either support my extreme punishments or you support rape. "You're either with me or against me!"

I'm not in support of mob justice or inhumane punishments. That does not mean I support this individuals actions. As I've clearly stated many times that I do not.

Do you believe in the constitution, sir? What about the eighth amendment?

Eye for an eye and all of that.

Yes, I support extremely violent punishments for raptists. They are sub-human.

I believe that any man who does not support violent punishments of rapists has their reasons.....

I support the 8th Amendment. I do not see anything cruel or unusual in sending a rapist to prison. The prisoners that may bang and hang the rapist are not acting on authority of the government. Then again, I think that a suitable punishment for any violent offender to receive the violence they dish out as a sentence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom