Holtzclaw Verdict

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
15-20 years? I'm not even sure it should count if it was the first time. Everybody makes mistakes.
Please tell me you are joking. On a different note, my dad told me that he watched a press conference earlier where some of the women were going to sue the city claiming they new about the rapes and didn't do anything at first. And one of them even claimed that the governors office needed to be investigated. I didn't see it so I can't really say much on it. I am sure Obama is gearing up to bash cops some more and incite more racial divide. The last thing this country needs.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
He will never rape another woman again. No doubt, no question. It. Will. Not. Happen.

I.... wish I were this certain. :( With the way our country is headed, who knows?

I also respect tristanjay's opinion, however misguided I think it is. I vote for incarceration for an undetermined period of time, waiting for the night sometime in the future when he is dragged out of bed, then a good old-fashioned hard-core castration, THEN a few weeks later, put to death by a simple firing squad. I mean, since we're wishing here, right?

Seriously, life in prison is totally justified to me, for someone who went to a great deal of effort to work his way into a position of authority, held up as a shining example of the best part of society, enforcing the law, protecting the innocent, the weak and the victimized, who then abuses his authority to victimize women in the worst way possible short of death, then intimidate and control them to hide his crimes. This type of manipulation and cold-blooded narcissistic sociopath should never ever be part of society again.

I vote death. Sorry.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_11_fe7b7da8c141f7c09904902ce8fa323f.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I told my wife days ago, he will attempt suicide. And, if the judge will go with the jury's recommendation, and order that the sentences be served consecutively, what he gets will be much more severe than a "Life" sentence. You can theoretically outlive a "Life" sentence.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He belongs in a cage. He's going into a cage and from what I understand rapists hold about the same clout as a child molesters with the cons. His new "neighbors" will more than likely "educate" him on finer points of rape.

Latest posts

Top Bottom