Home Defense Shotgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with ya Dave! I have a Norinco 982 Hawk (870 clone), and IMO it's higher quality to any recent production 870 I've handled. I still prefer 50 - mid 70s wingmasters, but there just aren't a lot of those around as most folks don't want to part with theirs.

I have about 200 2-3/4 shells through my 982 (and maybe 200-300 dry pumps) and she has really slicked up nicely! It really is a great shotgun, and I'm super pleased with mine!

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love that grip. What is that setup?

I'm guessing the shotgun has to come with a pistol grip to do AOW for short barrel?

Look up the Remington 870MCS...the grip is attached and is quickly removeable to attach the shotty as a 'Masterkey' under an AR (You can see the removeable pin in the picture).

And yes, has to be built with a grip to be AOW vs SBS. Mine is a factory built Shotty from Remington.

TacticalJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMAG0094.jpg

That's what I run. 18.5 barreled Mossy 500! Has always gone bang and it's somewhat custom with the paint job and add ons!

D

dondavis3

I use the Mossberg 500

i742.photobucket.com_albums_xx67_dondavis3_Guns_Mossberg500JIC2.jpg

I just ordered a ATI folding stock for my Mossberg 500 .

It's side folding 6 position stock w/Talon / Scorpion grip in tan color .

I added this folding stock because I do not like the recoil using only the pistol grip.

:patriot:

Latest posts

Top Bottom