Honda Civic ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter is still looking for her son's first car. The Honda Accord she had spotted got away from them. What does everybody know about the Honda Civics? Specifically, a 2008 Hatchback LX with 134k miles on it. Four cylinder. It's at a Nissan dealership in OKC. Thanks!

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. Do those have a timing belt or chain? Anybody got any experience with Nissan (yes, Nissan) dealerships in OKC?

I think most Hondas have belts. I would recommend trying to find a one owner car on Craigslist with maintenance records. It'll save money and you'll have a better idea of what you're getting. Dealerships will put a spit shine on any car and sell it to you for as much as possible. That is their business after all.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have owned 4 Hondas since 1980, the first 3 all went over 300K with few repairs needed, my current 2012 Civic (CNG model) has over 100K and never been in shop except for oil, filters and tires

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. Do those have a timing belt or chain? Anybody got any experience with Nissan (yes, Nissan) dealerships in OKC?
My job takes me into several dealerships but I mainly work east side of OKC. Fenton is the worst dealership I've ever dealt with. This is coming from a guy that deals with Automax and David Stanley Dodge often (both of which have earned their bad reputations as well).

Latest posts

Top Bottom