Horrible Experience with Local Gun Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AAT: How about some details on your range facilities for those of us who might be interested? Whatcha got and what's it cost us to come shoot? Thanks.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a link to American Armory and Tactical of Norman, OK - it includes contact info and hours.
http://www.aatfirearms.com/
I have been there and they seemed like decent folks to me, the indoor range was also nice but I didn't have a chance to use it then. I will go back some time to try it out.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will also chime in. As a wheelchair customer/shooter I've been to both places. I like both places and will continue to use both of them. AAT has even moved obstictles when moving through the store. SSP didn't have to because I only use two, the one to the guns and the to cash register. I've been in Norman since 1960 and these guy's at AAT have given us the best service we have ever had in town. So give them a break and roll on over and let them show you a good time.

caspian40sw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I have shot in there several times. The staff is always nice and helpful. My wife shoots there on her own when I am out of town for work and she has never had anything bad to say. If you live in Norman give them a chance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom