Horrible Experience with Local Gun Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know if SSP has an FFL on file at brownells?

Like I mentioned in my original post, SSP didnt have one on file with the place I bought from and they had their info sent over in half an hour. Heck it could have been far quicker than that but I didnt check with the other company until half an hour later.

Even though I found a $10 FFL in Norman, I FULLY appreciate the good customer service that SSP provides. (I kind of took it for granted before -- they had me spoiled lol)

bigkev84

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooner State Pawn all the way. My exp at American Armory & Tactical was like the others here. I walked in, saw groups of guys talking amongst each other. No one bothered to help me, so I walked out like everyone else did.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was waiting for someone from the gun shop in Choctaw to chime in too. Probably to busy talking or surfing the net like they are when you go in their shop.

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to do a little business at Terry's in Guthrie. The last time I went in there, Terry wasn't there. Old guy sitting on his perch actually huffed at my arrival because he had to stop his personal conversation with some hanger-on. I went in for a transfer. Due to his attitude and demeanor, I said, "Never mind, go set back down." I haven't been back. Sooner State Pawn for the win!

AAT

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello to all viewers,

This has been brought to our attention from a friendly patron. We are here to make a statement. To the original post. We can not make every one 100 percent happy 100 percent of the time. But we try our best. We have many loyal customers and work hard to earn more. We encourage anyone who has a problem to email, call, or come in person. We have tried our best to make sure we do a good job and many people believe we do. It is unfortunate that some disagree. To the other post, it seems more post are about SSP than AAT. Some people on here know us and know how we operate and know we do our best to make everyone feel comfortable in here. To those who had mention the former service men here. We do appreciate what they do around here and they do a great job. Just for information we believe the guys they refer to are listed as followed, Former Army Special Forces decorated, Former Army Ranger Decorated, Former Marine Corp shooting team decorated. Not to mention everyone behind the counter is also trained as an R S O, we have been told by other NRA certified Instructors and Law Enforcement on how professional we run our safety procedures. We have had hundred if not thousands of shooters from around the country and world that think we have done a great job. Prices of our products will not always reflect other competitors prices. But on a lot of our products we are competitive. We will continue to work hard and do what it takes to operate in a safe and professional manner. It is hard to believe this is the first bad thing brought to our attention since we opened in over a year ago. We also encourage people to come in and visit with other customers who enjoy the free satellite tv and coffee we offer to all people who come by. We would like to invite anyone who reads this to come by and try us for your self and then make a decision.

Latest posts

Top Bottom