House Democrats Tell Supreme Court They May Impeach Trump Again by 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least the Democrats can provide sound medical advise, since they are experts. Is the current democrat party practicing Dawarnism for their followers?

Nancy Pelosi: Not a Good Idea for ‘Morbidly Obese’ Trump to Take Hydroxychloroquine.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can just about guarantee they’ll do it again if they take the Senate...

Anything can happen between now and November.
Still takes 2/3 of the Senate to convict on impeachment and no way they will pick up that many seats. But they will spend the next 4 years keeping any progress from being made.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But not every Republican or Independent is worthy either....
most of them probably are not but I'm sure most people on here don't take the time or have the opportunity to do any in depth investigation on 90% or more of the candidates on the ballot. So, as Judge Milian sometimes says, "gonna have to do a little rough justice"

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
most of them probably are not but I'm sure most people on here don't take the time or have the opportunity to do any in depth investigation on 90% or more of the candidates on the ballot. So, as Judge Milian sometimes says, "gonna have to do a little rough justice"

Thank you for deciding that most people on here do not take the time to think. From now on, we will just ask you how we should vote, and everything else for that matter.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for deciding that most people on here do not take the time to think. From now on, we will just ask you how we should vote, and everything else for that matter.
So you are saying that you investigate in depth every political race on the ballot in your state ? Baloney ! No need to ask me how to vote, I already told you that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom