How Did You Meet Your Significant Other?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_culture

I think your split has taken your OSA posting to new levels of art. So thanks.

I have to keep my sanity somehow. Besides I'm trying my best to follow what Hemingway once said"

"Forget your personal tragedy. We are all bitched from the start and you especially have to be hurt like hell before you can write seriously. But when you get the damned hurt, use it-don't cheat with it."

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I didn't say this in the other threads but we were introduced to each other by mutual "friends" ... Apparently I was good enough for GC to bang like a screen door in a hurricane but not good enough for him to marry ... As once he proposed they spent an inordinate amount of time trying to break us up ... Nope, we're not friends with those friends anymore ...

I found out several years later that the office I worked at (the one with the "God Squad") had a pool going ... Nobody gave us 6 months ... We've been together almost 15 years now ...

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was handcuffed, naked, to a shopping cart half frozen in lake overholser and she had the key. It took a while to get her to unlock me, but we've been together ever since.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met her through her ex. He was in the army with me and was a member of my squad. We were friends before that, but not after. Come to find out he liked to lie and was freaking worthless. Been together over 5.5 years.

Easter 07 she kicked him out and started blowing up my phone. (coincidentally I had just spent the weekend with them)

Latest posts

Top Bottom