How do I add a new caliber my form 4?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soldato556

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if its even possible, I was hoping maybe someone can be able to shed some light.

I currently have 223 and 9.25 barrel on my form 4 I wanted to add 300 blackout with the same barrel length.

Thanks

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not how it works. You just get a new upper. The form should list one caliber and barrel length. Anything caliber related in 4H is irrelevant. If you sell the original upper it would be considered a permenant change and you should write them a letter stating the change so they can update the registry.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not how it works. You just get a new upper. The form should list one caliber and barrel length. Anything caliber related in 4H is irrelevant. If you sell the original upper it would be considered a permenant change and you should write them a letter stating the change so they can update the registry.

Just be aware that it will take ATF almost 2 YEARS to reply to your change letter.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Things certainly don't happen quickly in the NFA world - probably the main reason I haven't dipped my toe into that pool. I don't think I have that much patience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom