1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

How do you carry your NFA stamps? PDF legal?

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by POKE1911, Jun 23, 2017.

1. gfercaks33

gfercaks33 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I went to a copy shop and reduced mine to 25% (the lowest the machine would go) the store had ID card sized laminate and it fit perfectly in there. I have it rolled up in the grip of my sbr

raeken45 likes this.
  2. OKCShooter

OKCShooter Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I personally have no issue showing docs (although no one has ever asked me), but what business does H&H have asking?

They aren't ATF so why is it their "business"?

(And before someone says it's their right to know if weapon is legal because it's their range, I agree - BUT it's not like they run SN on all weapons to check legality so that's not a legit answer)

3. }BuLL

}BuLL Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    The reasons their employees give grows in hilarity each time. The last guy interrupted my range time to ramble on how they have ATF & FBI agents that shoot there, and how H&H would get in trouble if my papers/items weren't in order. lol

4. ratski

ratski Sharpshooter

Special Hen
    Rating
    100%
    What they told me in the past was that some folks don't realize that Machine Guns are legal and have called the cops on people shooting. If cops/FBI/ATF show up and ask about "the guy on lane 6 with a machine gun", they said that they can say "we've seen the paperwork and it's in order" so that the customer doesn't get hassled.

Dave

5. CBarCRanch

CBarCRanch Sharpshooter

It would be funny to make a fake form and stamp with the name Phu Koff and let H&H range guy look at it. If he looks close enough to raise an issue, swap it out and act like you have no idea what he is talking about.

}BuLL likes this.
  6. }BuLL

}BuLL Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Yea, I've heard that one too. What kind of person calls the cops on another for shooting guns at a gun range?? H&H even used to rent MGs. The other ranges in town don't seem to have this "issue"

7. }BuLL

}BuLL Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    When their website was accepting applications for Form 1s, they only emailed/posted a PDF of the approved form. So, that would lead me to believe that it is acceptable.