How do you guys keep the bugs at bay!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

So far this year, my battle with the ants has been going well. Last year they were a real pain, but I've got the outdoor terra stuff which I keep outside in a perimeter and I've only seen a few ants inside so far.

My big problem this year however seems to be these tiny little bugs that like to crawl around. They remind me of a lady bug, but without the spotted back. I have a back bathroom that has one of those garden tubs and an 8x8 square block window. I thought they were coming in through the drain (outside there is a white PVC in the yard near this area and I thought maybe they were coming in through that), but I taped some plastic down around the drain to test it, and they are still coming in. These a little baby ones of the tiny little bugs. If you crush them they make a small reddish stain... How to kill them / prevent them from coming in????

Thanks,

Alan

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i buy the big bag of sevin dust and sprinkle a healthy dose around the whole outside perimeter of the house. then i start working my way out in the yard with a broadcast spreader.

Latest posts

Top Bottom