How long until the government collapse??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how long will it take for the U.S. government to collaspe from it's size and debt??

• 3 years

Votes: 39 24.8%
  • 7 years

Votes: 39 24.8%
  • 15 years

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • never

Votes: 57 36.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are about to write a new chapter or 2 in the history books and you are living it this time.

Unfortunately I believe you're right. I didn't vote in the poll, as I really don't have an idea of when things will collapse, but I'm pretty confident that they will. We have an unsustainable debt, we've off-loaded a large portion of our manufacturing to other countries, we've allowed a huge influx of illegal immigrants to invade us without assimilation, and the dollar (and this is a biggie) is near death, and is teetering on losing it's status as the world currency standard. Once the dollar goes, down comes the house of cards. It's just hard to know when all this will happen, and as our financial goons keep propping the house of cards up it just prolongs and compounds the inevitable. Follow it all up with an enormous (and growing) dependent class, and on and on. The crash is going to be worse the longer the system is propped up. People are becoming more and more divided, more and more agitated, and more and more armed. The government scoffs at the bottom feeders, while the angst of the bottom feeders grows and grows. Sooner or later something is going to touch off this powder keg, and it likely will be ugly.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the thing most people either fail to realize, or just wish to ignore, is that were we to have a revolution, especially if violent, a lot of our so-called "friends" would suddenly find that their side of the friendship is only paper thin. Old-school British style colonization? No, I don't really think that, but I do think something will be crossing the pond headed for our shore.

Even in todays free-minded foreign politics, we are still the new kid on the block as to how wars should be fought, even though we are the only nation to use the big boy against someone.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't China just buy a chunk of Texas? We are all gonna have to learn to speak Chinese pretty soon. I hear it's harder than Spanish.

No, I think they "invested" in leasing minerals for oil exploration. It will be a cold day in hell before TX is in bad enough finacial shape to consider selling off to anyone, let alone China.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I think they "invested" in leasing minerals for oil exploration. It will be a cold day in hell before TX is in bad enough finacial shape to consider selling off to anyone, let alone China.

Thank goodness. I suppose I could eventually learn to speak Texan, if I had too. It has it's tricky sounds too.

Seriously though, the minerals are the important part ot Texas. He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom