How many have a S&W Sigma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that I got the trigger pull down I love the gun.I gave $285 new on Gun Brokers & put a $3 spring in it to reduce trigger pull.It's hard to beat that
in a 40 cal anywhere.

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have had 2 and sold them both only to regret it. I will end up with another I am sure. I actually like the trigger pull. It's obviously not a competition gun but for home or self defense I like the heavy pull. Also why I like the Kahr cw9.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
my neighbor bought a sigma in 40.i heard many people say they didn't like the long trigger pull.although it was different getting used to,it made me hold the sight picture longer while i squeezed the trigger.after a while i was shooting it pretty good.i could see having one in the near future.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had one and sold it. Worst gun mistake I've ever made. It was the single most reliable gun I've ever had. It never, ever, not once, had a FTF or misfeed.

You'll never win a competition with one, but it's DAMN fine pistol.

Drail

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have two well i have the .40 and i got the wife the 9mm. really like them. I keep the .40 at home with a surefire tac light on it and she carries the 9.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhh...the Sigma. :D

I don't think ANY weapon out there with a big time player's name stamped on it, has fallen under more scrutiny than the Smith & Wesson Sigma.

It has been praised and bashed by everybody out there, and sadly, it becomes heckled more than appreciated.

Me personally? I think the Sigma is just as good as any other plastic pistol out there, and sho nuff a good'n for the price! :thumb:

Don't listen to all the harsh comments everybody's gonna throw your way. If it fits your paw good, eats what you feed it without choking and hits where you point it, then I say...:finger:...to all the naysayers. ;)

Fly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 'em,down, I must agree.I bought the gun for the S&W name, not knowing
alot about handguns.But I did do my research on the net before buying.The
only big hang up was how hard the tigger pull was.

Well when mine came in I did think it was to hard & did not like that.I found
a board telling how to reduce the trigger pull.Since I love the gun.JMOHOP

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My B-I-L has one in 40 S&W. It's OK. Trigger's long, but not too rough. It's had a few FTEs, but nothing too serious. Not my favorite, but not as bad as most people make them out to be.

OKC_45

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Sigma in 9mm. LOVE the gun!! My Taurus PT-145 is on its second trip back to the factory to fix (hopefully for good this time) the mag dropping out when the gun is fired. My Sigma has never once jammed or FTF, love it! I'm interested in the DIY trigger mod a couple of folks were talking about on here. Anyone have more info (link, etc) on that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom