How many have a S&W Sigma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well Im glad I saw this thread. I was actually gonna post and ask what everyone thought of the sigma because Im going to pick one up in .40 after I get off work today. This will be the first S&W semi auto Ive owned. I hope its as good as their revolvers. Thanks guys.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well Im glad I saw this thread. I was actually gonna post and ask what everyone thought of the sigma because Im going to pick one up in .40 after I get off work today. This will be the first S&W semi auto Ive owned. I hope its as good as their revolvers. Thanks guys.

Well...I wouldn't go THAT far! :rolleyes2

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not trying to compare by any means, all I was saying is I hope its as reliable and as good as everyone keeps telling me. Either way Im gonna get it and I will form my own oppinion from there.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I can say I officially say I own a SS S&W sigma .40 now. I picked it up after work today. Now Im just waiting to take it for a test run this weekend. Cant wait, its been a while since Ive got to go shoot so Ill probably make a day out of it with few other things but it should be fun.

Fly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it's always the same on every board.8 say love them & 2 don't.Maybe
S&W will take them back from all the police dept that bought them.Mmmmmmmmmm [Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom