How much do looks affect your fire arm purchases.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
200.gif
Oh I know 🤣

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Youre mistaken. I appreciate the beauty of a fine fire arm but also enjoy shooting them. As of now my longest is just short of a mile. You?
A mile?
You Mean like how far the projectile went? Was the barrel at 45 degrees?

For me, I’m more of a practical guy. I mainly shoot pistols these days. My longest shot with any gun (and hitting the target) was around 2600m if I recall.
Maybe a little more or Less.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy what tickles my fancy at the time.

There is something about a deep blue finish and fine fitted walnut stock. But, I just traded a Browning A-5, because it was too pretty and I didn't want to carry it afield. Though, I would have, had the opportunity arisen.

At one time, I wouldn't have touched a stainless firearm. Today, some of my favorites, in the safe, are stainless.

One thing I have never owned is a "plastic fantastic". No 9's, no plastic, no striker fired. Not to say I never will, just I never have. (and probably never will. Have shot several, like my 1911s better)

I fully support anybody that likes to shoot, shooting what ever they want to shoot.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A mile?

For me, I’m more of a practical guy. I mainly shoot pistols these days. My longest shot with any gun (and hitting the target) was around 2600m if I recall.
:laugh6:

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A mile?

Yeah yeah, how many magazines did you have to empty before you finally hit the conex box?

Latest posts

Top Bottom