How often do you buy a new wallet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like a thin Velcro tri fold wallet , w/ money clip and window for licenses. I have owned all kinds of leather in the past. Got a large wine bottle for pennies in the house.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't replace mine often enough. I graduated high school in 2000, and probably acquired a velcro wallet my junior year, possibly even my senior year, and I just replaced it less than 2-3 years ago at the fear of losing cash out the bottom hole.

In Vegas, even with a quality wallet, you'll still lose cash out of your bottom hole.

Viper16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can usually get 5-7 years before it starts to show signs of wear, then its not shortly after that I get a new one. Of course I buy wallets in the $75-125 range.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually get really high end wallets and wear them out. One will last me 7-10 or so years. I carry a longer one in my front pocket now because sitting on one hurt my back. It does have a down, the bulge it makes turns on the guys at FBT and I have to spend my time at their shop fending off their advances.

Latest posts

Top Bottom