How often do you buy a new wallet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As my post is meant to mean. Real men don't have wallets for sissy wardrobe reasons and to change em like women's purses!!! Come on guys grow a pair!
I'll agree with that, but also say that real men do their research to find a product that fits their needs. There's nothing unmanly about talking about why you like your wallet, unless it's because it matches your purse.

I have a Mitchell's Money Clip wallet. It's basically a simple card holder wallet with a metal clip to hold your bills. It's really thin and convenient, plus you can easily carry about 10 cards in the 4 slots. I have to have several on me for work and it works well. Mine is the American cowhide model. They have some finer leathers, but the price goes along with them. I think it's one that will last a few decades.
http://shop.mitchell-leather.com/Famous-Money-Clip-Wallets_c6.htm

As for the original question, I toss a wallet when it wears off. That normally takes 3 years or so.

Apogee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to have leather wallets but when I got so much stuff I had to put in them I switched over to a Big Skinny wallet. They are made out of a thin fabric and when loaded
up are not so thick as a leather wallet. I like it.

I got a Big Skinny leather wallet, it rocks. Probably had it for 3 years or so, and still looks and feels great. Probably under a third of the thickness of my old wallet with all the same stuff.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep them until they wear out. I've never bought a wallet. I get them as gifts and usually at the right time. My Dad however bought me one last year just like his. It's a bi-fold Infinity made from stingray skin, it's tough and very handsome, much like me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom