How to destroy a police department

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang you’re just now hearing about this??

View attachment 340119
In Creek County OK. we had a District Judge convicted of trading verdicts for sexual favors,. and I'm sure using his authority to punish those that didn't cooperate! This jerk would masturbate under the bench while court was in session, can you believe that?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In Creek County OK. we had a District Judge convicted of trading verdicts for sexual favors,. and I'm sure using his authority to punish those that didn't cooperate! This jerk would masturbate under the bench while court was in session, can you believe that?
Yep, and not long after he was out, he got a DUI in Tulsa.

Anyone that defends our legal system in any way has consumed way too much Flavor-Aid.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, and not long after he was out, he got a DUI in Tulsa.

Anyone that defends our legal system in any way has consumed way too much Flavor-Aid.
The same system that he used, convicted him! As long as we have human being in power over others, we will have people that will abuse that power! That is why we MUST have checks, and balances, and be ruled by laws, not men!!! It's a shame we can't catch all the abusers of power, but Washington DC, and the news media desks, would be EMPTY!! Our legal system is far from perfect, but is the best legal system on earth, in my opinion!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I have found that it is WAY LESS about looks and WAY MORE about personality, cleanliness and ability when it comes to "attractiveness". But guys always say "Oh she's not pretty enough for me." 😂😂😂
Enthusiasm and competence ARE traits of attractiveness! ;)

A double dip and several singles . . . with a side of sprinkles.

Sprinkles are for winners... :)

Lowlife

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
325727014_490469279930852_2766855210360106171_n.jpg

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom