How to dispose of deer carcass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I have left is some spine, head, feet, and the bones. Feed the big bones to the dogs. Freeze some big bones for dog treats later. The rest either gets thrown in the trash or tossed in the bushes for the possums and coons to feast on.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put it in a plastic bag, then drive thru one of the more affluent neighborhoods in your area. Drop it off in their garbage can. Go home and watch the news about the body found in rich neighborhood.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put it in a plastic bag, then drive thru one of the more affluent neighborhoods in your area. Drop it off in their garbage can. Go home and watch the news about the body found in rich neighborhood.

Or glue it all back together to where it stands up and plant it on someones lawn.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of people throw them on the country roads I live on. I said people not responsible hunters, there is a difference.

I live in the country, and our road to town is littered with deer carcasses.
It wouldn't be so bad if they would just throw it over the fence or something. The animals will eat it, but the non-hunters get a bad taste in their mouth for people that dump their stuff next to the road.

If you feel that dumping the carcass is your only avenue, wrap the bones into the hide, and toss it into a woody area or something out of site from the people driving down the road.
Do the rest of us a favor.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in the country, and our road to town is littered with deer carcasses.
It wouldn't be so bad if they would just throw it over the fence or something. The animals will eat it, but the non-hunters get a bad taste in their mouth for people that dump their stuff next to the road.

If you feel that dumping the carcass is your only avenue, wrap the bones into the hide, and toss it into a woody area or something out of site from the people driving down the road.
Do the rest of us a favor.

Yeah, I agree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom