How to Pan Fry USDA Prime Ribeye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont know... looks great and all but to me a great steak only needs salt. Next Wednesday my 4 Wagyu NY strips are going to be here. That is all I plan on doing to the ones I'm going to eat (two are a gift)
IMG_2306.jpg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your outside grills are cleaner than that nasty ass stove you cooked the first one on. Gross.

holy cow my stove is overdue for a cleaning ...

hey that's an old 1953 Okeefe and Merrit stove that's has opteen meals cooked on it with permanent stains that will never go away.

it's got a super coooool grillevator that cooks steaks from the top

DSC09467.jpg

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
holy cow my stove is overdue for a cleaning ...

hey that's an old 1953 Okeefe and Merrit stove that's has opteen meals cooked on it with permanent stains that will never go away.

it's got a super coooool grillevator that cooks steaks from the top

DSC09467.jpg
Those are super cool old stoves. There are places that refurbish them including reapplying real porcelain if you choose to ever go that route. I'm sure it won't be cheap but there are people out there who still service these things.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are super cool old stoves. There are places that refurbish them including reapplying real porcelain if you choose to ever go that route. I'm sure it won't be cheap but there are people out there who still service these things.

ya I keep threatening to replace okeefe and merritt with a modern commercial stove. but that old stove keeps on kicking ... one has to be creative to keep one of those running. you just can't purchase parts off the shelve. you need to dig up people that reman your old parts .. like say gas safety shutoff valves. I was really fortunate to find new old stock for oven thermostat.

that stove weights a ton .. a major pita to move.

Latest posts

Top Bottom