Howabout your best 'DEAL'?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did win an iPad in a drawing this past spring, that was way cool. Probably even beats that Titleist I found on the 13th fairway at Coffee Creek.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Three weeks ago my grandad picked up a m1a1 paratrooper at a garage sale. He was going to sell it for $300 but I told him I was sure I could get moore for it. After doing a little research and sending pics off to another forum I figured out he came across a very nice all original, matching inland paratrooper in great condition. He told me I could keep anything over $400. I took it to wanamacher last weekend and sold it for $1550. I called him and told him how much I got and I thought I gave him a heart attack. Then I said...you said anything over $400 right!!! He gave a gentleman $50 for it at that garage sale. So $1500 profit is my best deal.

By the way, I didn't list I here because I couldn't sleep at night if I made that kind of money off of my OSA family! :rubhands:

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found an old Schwinn Paramount at a garage sale for $50.

It got stolen my Junior year, but I found it at a party because the host was the one who stole it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom