Hurricane thought.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess we, and every other nation, has always had a small percentage of people that have no HONOR, CONTINENCE, INTEGRITY, OR CHARACTER? That will take advantage of their fellow human beings, under any circimstances? I don't know if they learned this type behavior, or were born with it? We would all be better off without them, but in a JUST SOCIETY RULED BY LAWS, NOT MEN, we must assume them fit to live among us, until THEY prove they are not!!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?
I got to experience such a character yesterday. Only to receive a sorry. I so wanted to go off on him, but maintained my composure and left. 3 hours of my day, 30 dollars out of pocket and nothing to show.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm concerned about the upcoming election, mail-in ballots? How will the Dems use this to their advantage- because they will. Voting is the last thing on the evacuees mind right now.
In Oklahoma where I live, I see commerials all the time promoting mail in voting! This is an open invatation to election fraud! I saw the numbers on the 2020 election, and mail in voting accounted for, the best I remember about 35%/40% , of total votes cast, nation wide! ANY POLITICAL PARTY that endorses mail in voting, and is against requiring that every voter show THE NEW REAL ID WE ARE ALL REQUIRED TO HAVE SOON, MUST HAVE A MOTIVE FOR THEIR POSITION, DON'T YOU THINK? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED? Our great nation has survived politicians that are, CROOKS, PUPPETS, WITHOUT MORALS, WOMANIZERS, LIKELY HOMOSEXUALS, WEAK, STUPID, SENILE, EVEN TRAITORS!! WHAT WE CAN'T SURVIVE IS, A CORRUPT ELECTION SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Oklahoma where I live, I see commerials all the time promoting mail in voting! This is an open invatation to election fraud! I saw the numbers on the 2020 election, and mail in voting accounted for, the best I remember about 35%/40% , of total votes cast, nation wide! ANY POLITICAL PARTY that endorses mail in voting, and is against requiring that every voter show THE NEW REAL ID WE ARE ALL REQUIRED TO HAVE SOON, MUST HAVE A MOTIVE FOR THEIR POSITION, DON'T YOU THINK? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED? Our great nation has survived politicians that are, CROOKS, PUPPETS, WITHOUT MORALS, WOMANIZERS, LIKELY HOMOSEXUALS, WEAK, STUPID, SENILE, EVEN TRAITORS!! WHAT WE CAN'T SURVIVE IS, A CORRUPT ELECTION SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So do you draw a distinction between absentee ballots and mail in ballots? I believe absentee ballots to have a legitimate place in the election system. Many simply can't show up in person at their polling place for a variety of reasons, but are legal registered voters. Mail in ballots to me means the state just mails out ballots to all known addresses in the state and leave bags of them next to mail boxes in heavily Democratic districts for anyone to stop by, fill one out and drop it in the box. That should never be allowed.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
So do you draw a distinction between absentee ballots and mail in ballots? I believe absentee ballots to have a legitimate place in the election system. Many simply can't show up in person at their polling place for a variety of reasons, but are legal registered voters. Mail in ballots to me means the state just mails out ballots to all known addresses in the state and leave bags of them next to mail boxes in heavily Democratic districts for anyone to stop by, fill one out and drop it in the box. That should never be allowed.
YES, I do draw a distinction between them!! Absentee ballots have a long history, and proven procedures required, to be allowed to vote in this manor. These procedures cuts down the chances of voter fraud dramatically, and I have no problem with American Citizens that can't vote in person, for a legitimate reason, using this method. As you mentioned, this new VOTE BY MAIL IS A JOKE, A BAD ONE, ON OUR GREAT NATION! WITHOUT LEGITIMATE ELECTIONS, THAT EVERYONE CAN HAVE CONFIDENCE IN, WE ARE ALREADY JUST ANOTHER BANANA REPUBLIC LIKE CUBA, AND VENEZUELA, THAT HAVE SHOW ELECTIONS, AND SOON TO HAVE THE STANDARD OF LIVING, THEY ALL HAVE! GOOD LUCK TO US!!

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma absentee ballot requires a notary, or at least it used to. I know nothing about mail in ballot requirements.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In Oklahoma where I live, I see commerials all the time promoting mail in voting! This is an open invatation to election fraud! I saw the numbers on the 2020 election, and mail in voting accounted for, the best I remember about 35%/40% , of total votes cast, nation wide! ANY POLITICAL PARTY that endorses mail in voting, and is against requiring that every voter show THE NEW REAL ID WE ARE ALL REQUIRED TO HAVE SOON, MUST HAVE A MOTIVE FOR THEIR POSITION, DON'T YOU THINK? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED? Our great nation has survived politicians that are, CROOKS, PUPPETS, WITHOUT MORALS, WOMANIZERS, LIKELY HOMOSEXUALS, WEAK, STUPID, SENILE, EVEN TRAITORS!! WHAT WE CAN'T SURVIVE IS, A CORRUPT ELECTION SYSTEM!
What are you doing to alleviate election fraud? Telling us about election fraud in capital letters won't solve anything. I understand that you are upset, but what are you doing in your state? A lot of us live in Oklahoma and we show an ID by law when voting and there is not complaints at the polls.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are you doing to alleviate election fraud? Telling us about election fraud in capital letters won't solve anything. I understand that you are upset, but what are you doing in your state? A lot of us live in Oklahoma and we show an ID by law when voting and there is not complaints at the polls.
You really aren’t required to show an ID.
Unless the law has changed, you have to show a voting card OR an ID.
Voting cards can be printed off pretty easily. No ID required if you have a voting card.
One Oklahoma law I really like is that when one is deceased, the funeral home has to report it to the election board so they can be removed from the rolls.
I checked when my parents passed and they were no longer on the voting rolls.
Other states need to do the same.
Illinois is famous for the cemetary vote.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma absentee ballot requires a notary, or at least it used to. I know nothing about mail in ballot requirements.

Still in place, thanks to some emergency last minute moves by OK GOP and Stitt. The "league of women voters" or whatever tried to pass unfettered mail-in voting in 2020 at the last minute and got blocked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom