HVAC Replacement in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had Jason White's Air Comfort Solutions out today. Their proposal to replace 4 ton ac and furnace was $11,000. What other firms do you folks recommend for comparison sake?

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paul King Heat and Air. Local guy, been in the business for decades. As I’m sure you guessed, his name is Paul King. (405) 760-4071. I can almost guarantee he can beat the quote from ACS.

ETA: if you need any more information, about him or me for any reason PM me.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Air comfort is only in it for replacements not service. My unit was replaced in my apartment and the guys were talking about an older woman who was quoted a huge amount (can't remember exactly but similar to the OP's) to replace the system. He came out and did the repair for under 200 when the sales guy pulled up and was talking to the home owner for a second time he was making the repair.

Have to catch their name the next time I see them around. I know for a fact he has a bunch of used compressors sitting around for the people who can't afford brand new. The ones here were replaced on insurance due to hail. During the off season he straightens the fins out and gets them working just fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom