Hypothesis on how the U.S. Military would crush a domestic rebellion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“radical U.S. citizens operating domestically and abroad” - Falling in line with the I.R.S. definitions like "Patriot" and "Evangelical"?
"The old gun lobby line that a pack of civilians with hunting rifles will stop a tyrannical federal government is silly."
It's not a matter of weapon quality. The "militia" could wind up vastly outnumbering the soldiers willing to kill American citizens.
The saddest part of the article is the author's assumption that the federal government is America. We, the citizens, are America. The politicians and their lackey media are trying to transition us to an oligarchy.

Last edited:

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The article isn't very detailed on how they would quell such a rebellion and I don't think they are taking into account how many soldier would side with such a rebellion or what kind of weapons they might take with them over the hill.

Sounds more like they wanted to instill some doubt in people that may be in favor of such a rebellion...... Nice try

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Modern armies can never take gorilla forces. I believe US citizens that believe I'm freedom, God and the right to bear arms would make an unbeatable force. T

Latest posts

Top Bottom