I am going to he77

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an acquaintance that would bargain just for sport. One time he was working UC as a John. The game was to see how low you could get the street walker. He got one down to $10, two loosies and half a sandwich.

OMG! Where's body cam when you need it?!

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick those lowballers are the ones going to hell lol.

For us honest folks who sell stuff on CL or wherever, lowballers or the "is it still for sale" people (who never respond) are the worst and suck up so much time.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree to some of them...set up a meeting place that's inconvenient to them like a Walmart on the other side of town, and tell them you're in the white pickup truck.
I had a guy threaten to murder me once after he searched Walmart for the right vehicle for half an hour...all while I was 200 miles away.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agree to some of them...set up a meeting place that's inconvenient to them like a Walmart on the other side of town, and tell them you're in the white pickup truck.
I had a guy threaten to murder me once after he searched Walmart for the right vehicle for half an hour...all while I was 200 miles away.

HAHAHAHA oh man

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah yes, the lowballers and scumbags of the classifieds. My go to is just replying, "I will consider your offer." It confuses most people and excites a few, and you can let them linger for a while. The funniest one was a guy that "talked" me down on a 4x4 truck chassis and then sent me a text which was intended for his friend calling me some names. I told him "this bxstard isn't selling you anything." He still had the nerve to drive from Springfield to Tulsa with a truck and trailer and wait outside of my shop for a half hour before flipping off my cameras and driving back. Another good one is to post an ad on craigslist with their number if you have it. Get 'em Rick

Latest posts

Top Bottom