I am kind of saddened, YES there are bigger problems....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am kind of saddened, YES there are bigger problems.... than what I have. However it pains me that my nature is to come to OSA and lurk around, reply to post etc. Lately since the gloom and doom about gun bans, prices spiking, etc. I am just kind of saddened to come here. How do you all deal with it?

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watch amazed at what AR's and ammo to for in the classifieds. Along with wander what people are thinking when they put something up for trade at post shortage prices and say they want to trade for something at pre shortage prices. Simply amazing

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes my mind tells me either prices will deflate and the shelves will begin to stock or a gun ban of some sort will be voted in or be stalemate. So waiting seems to be my answer....

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just sleep better at night knowing there won't be an AWB. That I don't inflate the prices of anything I sell. That the prices will return to normal before long and all the people who spent $4,000 for a $1,000 gun will have a reality check. All of that puts a smile on my face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom