I don't own a single 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm, I've never heard of 38snubby
I keep calibres for guns I don't even have, never know when some trading is in store
And when it really gets deep, guns can be acquired...in whatever caliber is on hand or can be found......yea

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm kinda the same way about .40. Never owned one, don't think I've ever fired one either. I try to stay with military calibers because I figure when the zombie apocalypse happens, I have a better chance of finding those. After all, they make LOTS of them.

Nothing wrong with the .40, just figure I've got pistol cartridges covered with 9mm and .45acp. Oh, and the oddball 9x18, but I just like that one.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a bunch of 9mm's also. I don't have anything against 40's . I just never wanted the cost of loading another caliber. I've read several places that some P.D.'s are going back to 9 mm's from .40's.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple years ago I decided to get out of the 9mm business. I shoot mostly bigger bore revolvers for fun and my self defense guns are 40 and 45. I only had 2 9mm semiautos that I seldom shot. Sold both. A couple months ago, I was cleaning out my ammo cabinet and ran across 5 boxes of 9mm that I didn't remember having. Any sane individual would have sold the ammo or given it to a friend or relative. But, my conveluted mind says that I need to buy a new gun to shoot the 9mm. So, I now have a new H&K VP 9!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to have a bunch of different calibers. Then I decided to get rid of all except .22, 9mm and 223/556. I keep .22 as my survivalist caliber. I use 9mm for my daily carry and 9mm rifles (SBR/and full sized). Then 223/556 for SHTF. By consolidating, I'm now able to keep enough ammo on hand that I won't have to worry about shortages.

I'm pretty similar but I have to feed 1911s, shotguns, and AKs.

.22lr, 9mm, .45cal, 12ga, .223/5.56, and 7.62x39

Latest posts

Top Bottom