I don't own a single 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiearmory

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a few 9mm's and like them just becuase if you shop around you can get FMJ for $10 per box of 50 so its fairley cheap plinking ammo plus my wife doesn't mind shooting them sometimes even though she is not a huge gun nut like myself.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
9mm is the only pistol cartridge I really shoot now. The only pistols in the house in any other caliber are my old lady's .38 Special and my M&P .40 -- but even on the M&P I bought a 9mm conversion barrel and mags for it, and that is how it's going to stay unless we have another ammo shortage and 9mm can't be found, if I'm playing a gun game that a .40 is advantageous in, or if I come across a bunch of .40 real cheap.

farpoint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought 2 Ruger P95's in 9mm just in case ammo becomes a problem obtaining. .45/10mm is what we shoot, but anything is possible in the future. That and if I have to send a loner gun home with a relative, I'd rather it be a $250 gun than one of my Colts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom