I got a fever.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnsonjf

Marksman
Reaction score
I absolutely love my lever-action Marlin 30-30. I don't go hunting myself but it's accurate and fun to shoot, plus it lets you feel like a real cowboy.

Bonus: If you want to scope it the 336 comes with the kit to adapt it for a scope already.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I used to have a 44mag Marlin ... loved that gun. My boss at the time wanted it (and a German Walther PPK/s) really bad so I sold it to him. Wish I had those two back.

I now have a Winchester 94 Trapper in 44mag and like the Marlin, it has a Williams Receiver Sight .... great little gun. Highly recommend the receiver sight.

Lever action rifles make great defense weapons. Quick to get into battery, reliable and plenty of power. Paint them black and they are tactical. ;)

The original CAR (Cowboy Assault Rifle)

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Browning BLR in .243 from the 70s. It's a great gun in that caliber. I have a scope mounted on it and it shoots better than I can.

I also have a Winchester 94 in 30-30 from the 70s. It has open sights. I took it to the range last week. It's a blast to shoot but I don't see how you guys shoot open sights 100 yards. I had trouble with the 50 yard targets. I probably couldn't hit anything much with it but it's great fun to shoot.

Everyone should have at least one lever gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom