I got a new car...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marvin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So its the first time I've ever actually had a "nice" car, I've always drove older cars to save money. Anyways, I got one b/c of work I've had it a month always parking it way out in parking lots to avoid door dings (and people still park next to it, go figure). So it appears to have been keyed this evening, wasn't there when I left work (I approached the passenger side of car where the scratch is). But its there now. Which leads me to believe it was my neighbor or one of his children... While I realize there are bigger issues going on, I can't begin to describe the anger I'm feeling right now.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm scared of buying new because of that very reason. I like the fact that my rig has some dents and dings because when I pick up a new one I don't sweat it too bad. If I had a new ride, I'd be the D-Bag parking sideways in the parking lot take up 3 spaces.

Sorry to hear about the damage man, hopefully it'll buff out or repair easily.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are they clear through to metal or just past the clear coat? If it's down to primer or metal spend a little money on Dr. Colorchip. They match your paint to factory specs. Just be sure to seal it after you fill it. Look into Opti-Coat 2.0, which is a permanent polymer-based clear coat designed to be applied over CC and take the dings and swirls CC normally does. You can get both for around $60 a piece, but that's way cheaper than a paint shop. PM me if you have any questions.

marvin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
One to the hip. Bang!

Don't tempt me.

I also don't get why when I park it in an empty part of a parking lot, when I return there is a vehicle parked right next to me! It is amazing! What the hell is wrong with people?

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people are jerks, they're envious and chippy about it. They park beside you even if it's father from the store specifically because they know you don't want them too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom