I GOT TO GO SHOOT TODAY!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good deal, Al! It sure was a beautiful day and I'm glad that you got to get out and enjoy it.
Thanks. It was nice. I just wish I had more energy to shoot. Normally, it's an all afternoon and dropping a ton of brass. Now it's ten shots and I can't breath....Ha. I'll get better, it just takes a lot of work to rebuild your body for -zero but I get there.
Got to start Radiation soon and Chemo but I don't think they will be a big deal or very long.
Anyhoo, I had a great time.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's great stuff!! Next time you go, post on here what range/time and maybe someone can meet you guys there and give a hand. If your close and I'm around Id be more than happy to help lug stuff in/out. Might save the Mrs. a little work.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's great stuff!! Next time you go, post on here what range/time and maybe someone can meet you guys there and give a hand. If your close and I'm around Id be more than happy to help lug stuff in/out. Might save the Mrs. a little work.

Great idea! Wish I was closer! I'd love to meet up and help out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom