I hate all these out of state transplants!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I’d heard the term before moving here it was not used in an endearing way.
I am the Okie now
1690294622044.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seriously don't think so. They've drove the price of land up just like the Chinese. Some of this rocky Hill sides are $10,000 an acre .
I’ve got some class A farm ground for sale at that price. Might even get a B&C class whitetail off it as a bonus.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seriously don't think so. They've drove the price of land up just like the Chinese. Some of this rocky Hill sides are $10,000 an acre .
I’ve got some class A farm ground for sale at that price. Might even get a B&C class whitetail off it as a bonus.
It would hurt my heart to sell my place, but for $10k/acre, I believe I could power through the pain.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would hurt my heart to sell my place, but for $10k/acre, I believe I could power through the pain.
Where you going to go if you do?

Folks offered me $80k for my little postage-stamp lot with vintage 63 house in poor condition. Still owe $33k on it, and how am I gonna afford to replace it? I'd need at least $120k. Nobody with any sense would give me that much for it.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where you going to go if you do?

Folks offered me $80k for my little postage-stamp lot with vintage 63 house in poor condition. Still owe $33k on it, and how am I gonna afford to replace it? I'd need at least $120k. Nobody with any sense would give me that much for it.
That’s the problem. If I sold out, there’s not much chance of me being able to afford a place that offers the same “amenities”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom