I hate all these out of state transplants!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure am confused. Yall are complaining that your land values have jumped up in price?? I understand if you do not have any land and are looking for some. But it sounds like most of you already have some. So, how is that a bad thing?
Just to add to what was said about property taxes going up, if your a local and farmer or rancher, especially a younger person, you may want to expand your operation and grow.

With what people, especially chinese pot growers, are paying for land the people that own it think they can get that kind of money from everybody.

There’s a quarter of land for sale right now that joins me and that guys asking $2500/acre.

Not good for hunting, can’t farm it, so that just leaves raising livestock and it’s got washes (sand rock ditches-ravines) running through it from top to bottom. A guy could only put 10-15 head of cattle on it, otherwise it’ll be over grazed.

And I know 1st hand that few number of pairs of cattle aren’t going to cover the note payment. Well maybe if calf prices stay up like they are now the will.

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Outsiders are screwing the future up for natives who may be priced out at some point when People from the coast come in and pay more than what many locals can afford to. Nothing personal if I had my way non natives wouldn't be able to buy land in the state at all. Its not a benefit generally speaking to the locals.
I think the real Native Americans agree with you…

queenjohnson1791

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just left a horrible state for a myriad of reasons, and I understand being upset from "outsiders" moving in. However let me tell you the difference in these "outsiders" , the ones we were dealing with were homeless, criminals, and generally people without means or care, literally sleeping on the streets in what was once good neighborhoods, at the same time the police no longer patroll, and according to the general consensus I hear here, me and my family were suppost to stay. No I don't think so. I left a libtard state for a reason, mainly to get away from those who wish to impede freedoom! At least the so called "outsiders" you are dealing with are typically homeowners with money! That money they are bringing is boosting your local economy, I truly hope Oklahoma never has to deal with that libtard BS. Keep voting red Oklahoma, keep the blue BS out. The rise in home value and relocators is not an issue indicative to Oklahoma it is nation wide. Oh and P.S. last I checked this is America home of the brave land of the free! Being that I am American I will live where ever I please. I was shuned there for free thought, now apparently shunned hear for being from there! It seems I can't escape the libtard hollier than thou thought process. That's okay, I would still rather be with the enemies of my enemy, or so to say. Hate if you want, I don't care I will speak my mind! America!

Last edited:

queenjohnson1791

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my Country, I love my Freedom, I love my Family, I love my guns, and if anyone wants to take any of these things, then they have to go through me first! Now that I am in oklahoma I feel free to defend these freedoms, meaning I won't land in jail simply for protecting mine. The real problem is not "out of whatevers", "non natives" it's liberalism. If you want the BS to stop vote it out, stand up, use your voices and do something instead of whining about it!

Last edited:

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love my Country, I love my Freedom, I love my Family, I love my guns, and if anyone wants to take any of these things, then they have to go through me first! Now that I am in oklahoma I feel me free to defend these freedoms, meaning I won't land in jail simply for protecting mine. The real problem is not "out of whatevers", "non natives" it's liberalism. If you want the BS to stop vote it out, stand up, use your voices and do something instead of whining about it!
Hush yer mouth foreigner! Us locals have got things to whine about around here… haha

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have a CDIB ? because I do .
I personally do not however I do have the following card which is what allowed me full asylum here in Oklahoma.
1690761388109.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom